Important actions wait for your approval要紧的动作先等你点头
No approval means no action没有确认,就不会执行
On the approval card you can let it proceed, decline, or take over in your own words. Until you say yes, it does not act.确认卡上你可以放行、拒绝,或直接用自己的话改主意。你没点头之前,它不动手。
seenzus Trust
Handing seenzus a real space is not handing over control. This page spells out the boundaries that keep it that way.
把真实空间交给 seenzus,并不等于交出控制权。这一页写清楚产品靠什么守住这条边界
Ask a data question询问数据问题 →The short answer简短答案
No approval means no action没有确认,就不会执行
On the approval card you can let it proceed, decline, or take over in your own words. Until you say yes, it does not act.确认卡上你可以放行、拒绝,或直接用自己的话改主意。你没点头之前,它不动手。
The activity ledger keeps the actor and the time动态账本会留下是谁做的、什么时候做的
Actions taken by seenzus, requests you made, and switches flipped by hand all land in the same history, each attributed to its actor.seenzus 做的、你吩咐的、有人在现场亲手按的,都进同一份记录,并注明来源。
Other members cannot read what you said空间里的其他成员看不到你的对话
A shared space shares membership and what the space has learned, never anyone's private conversation history.共享空间共享的是成员关系和空间学到的东西,不共享任何人的对话记录。
Every learned item can be read, and any of them can be turned off每一条都能查看,不想要的可以关掉
Habits and patterns are listed one by one, each with its own switch. Turn one off and it stops being acted on. Nothing hides in opaque model state.习惯和规律逐条列出,每条带一个开关,关掉它就不再照着做。没有藏在看不见的模型状态里的部分。
No source can read another source's lane一个源读不到另一个源的通道
Credentials are bound to your signed-in account at pairing and only work inside that source's own channels. Reverse control for third-party sources is off by default, and stays off until you explicitly allow it.凭证在配对时绑定你的登录账户,只在该源自己的通道范围内有效。三方源的反向控制默认是关的,你显式打开才允许。
Controls你可以控制的内容
Archive or delete your conversations at any time.对话可以随时归档或删除
Learned habits are listed one by one, each with its own switch.学到的习惯逐条列出,每条都有开关
Write standing rules this space must follow.可以为这个空间写下必须遵守的规则